11/17/2010

Hoarding Tendancies

Last weekend, I got the urge to simplify. I looked around our apartment and just felt like we had useless crap shoved into every available drawer, closet, nook, and cranny in our home. I felt claustrophobic and decided that it HAD TO GO! So I went through all of our drawers, all of my clothes, and our storage closet with my tried and true rule: If I haven't worn or used it in the last year, then it goes.

And I present to you the conversation that was had when my husband decided to "help".

(Pulling out a huge sweatshirt with our last name embroidered on it)Me: What about this babe. You never wear this sweatshirt.

Husband(aghast): Babe, it has my last name on it. I can't get rid of it.

Me: Okay. What about this old referee jersey?


Husband: But that is like a legit ref uniform.

Me: Okay. What about this Christmas bucket hat(which is ridiculous and he does not wear it).

Husband: I can't believe you would even suggest that.

Me: You are such a hoarder.

Husband: I am not a hoarder. I just see the potential in things.



haha!! Oh my. And I thought I had a hard time letting things go!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

hahha I know how this feels! I hope you are doing well. I'm an offically back into the blogging world and have a lot of catching up to do! Hope to hear from you soon :) how tis feels!