8/29/2009

Look at what found its way into my closet!!!

I have been doing some shopping lately and these little beauties just HAD to come home with me!!!


Adore the ruffles on this little cardigan!

I LOVE this dress. It is going to be such a great transitional piece into fall. I can't wait to wear it soon with just some gladiator sandals. The come fall I can throw a long cardigan over it with tights!!!!! :)

Little flowers and ruffles.





I think this pattern is just so unique and you can't see the belt but it is super cute!



I love this top....it does not translate super well in pictures...but it is actually a deep silkycharcoal grey and the fit is fabulous!!



love the bow detail!


My new headband.......all jeweled up!! Can't wait to wear this!



Big Bold Statement Necklace!!





Thanks for looking at my shopping purchases!!!







1 comment:

Kendi Lea said...

I would like to borrow all of those please. :)