8/02/2009

Off we go

My birthday was this past Thursday and my hubby surprised me with a surprise weekend getaway. I was told to pack my bags when I got home and off we headed to Savannah. " big squeal" I have only been to Savannah once but I have to tell you that I fell in love with this town..it is adorable. It is so historical and it just has this lovely little way of making you feel transported in time...so romantic. We had a blast. See for yourself.


On riverstreet

I love cobblestone streets

I adore this house


How cute is this police car???


This is one of the most beautiful churches I have ever seen. Built in 1860





Beach!! :)












little lighthouse







at dinner







Balcony seat of One Eyed Lizzies









little dark











breathtaking










love the ivy....


Hubby scored some big points on this one......

No comments: