5/26/2010

Well I not only fell off the bloggin train but I got ran over by it as well. I have definitely been non-existent in the blog world.

Blogging, for me, resembles the old high school friendship that you take into college with you, promising to stay life-long friends. Then you get busy with collge life and the phone calls are become few and far between until months pas Bus by and you realize you haven't talked. And then at that point you don't call because you just don't know what to say. That is how I have felt about my bloggin hiatus.

But you know it has been kind of nice to take a break. To really take a break from all of the social networking and technology connectedness and just focus on life. And people in the flesh. And not be so caught up in the computer. I have been spending more time getting into better routines with working out, keeping in touch with long distance friends, hanging witht the hubby and other things that go by the wayside when I spend X number of hours in blog land. So it has been nice. Not to say I haven't missed you all. Because I have. Which is why I am back!

There is so much to catch up on but I feel overwhelmed that I haven't posted in so long. I'm not even going to try to catch up. Just suffice it to say that we have been doing a ton of traveling over the past two months and just having a blast!

I am so excited that summer is officially here! I have so many fun trips and fun visitors planned for this summer!! I have one of my best friends coming in this weeknd. A weekend getaway in Savannah with my parents. A girl's getaway trip to San Diego with 3 wonderful freinds! A possible trip to DC with the hubby. And a weekend in Atlanta with one of my dearest loves! Whew! Bring it on! There should be many picture posts in the near future!!

Are you looking forward to any trips this summer? Do tell!

I hope to not stay away so long!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

SOO glad you are back! We missed you! :)

Brittany Ann said...

I know just how you feel! Miss you, but only blog when you can! We understand!