6/14/2010

Picture Overload

Hey Ya'll!!!!Here are some pictures of the past couple weekends! WE had some dear friends of ours come visit! We had way too much fun eating, swimming in the lake, shopping, and laughing!! So thankful for friends!!

Then my parents came into town! We drove down to Savannah for the weekend!Savannah is one of my favorite cities! The historic district is the most magical little place! I had a blast showing my parents around as they had never been! We took a ghost tour Saturday night as Savannah is the number one most "haunted" places! It was fun to hear the stories! Oh and I tried fried green tomatoes for the first time.......DELISH!! Have ya'll ever had those?







































Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the photos! Looks like you have been WELL :)

Tiffany said...

I just found your blog today - very cute! I love that your husband calls you a bull in a china cabinet. Mine calls me a bull in a china shop. Too funny!

Sweet Simplicity said...

How fun! I wish I could have done a ghost tour while I was in Savannah. I must go back one day.

Anonymous said...

I love the look of the inside of that church. Very old cathedral-ish!