10/07/2009

HOLLA!!!!!

Goodness bloggers!!! I have to say that there is NOTHING better than an entire girl's weekend! Laughing and having a blast!! It seriously was so good for my soul to just get away with some of the girls I love most.

The night started out and we were laughing so hard that this first picture was a big time FAIL....but I actually love it!! Someone must have said something funny and Erin couldn't handle it!!!

And YES we do weird things to each other all the time...our relationship with each other is awkward!!! And this picture captures it perfectly!

Me and my bestie!!





Trying to get a group pic in the car!!! We couldn't find one we liked!













At least we are all ACTUALLY in this one!!


My roomie forever!!! LOVE HER!!




And feel free to skip the next series of pictures!!! This what happens when you get best friends together who haven't been around each other for a year!!

















We wanted full length shots!! What doesn't everyone love a mirro picture!!!??







Finally Alison't roommate got home so we could stop taking pictures by ourselves!!

Gaww...I love them!








and back to the self-portraits!!!


Caught off guard!!! Just keeping it real here at Red High Heels! :)




For some reason she kept doing this!!!


Because serious pictures are BORING!


On Saturday we went to walk around the OU campus!!! GOSH I LOVE OU!!!!!!! And this campus makes my heart happy!!!



BOOMER SOONER!



ajalhjdkghalgjdkajldjafdlajdfda!!!! I love you R-DIZZ!!!( and not those are not typos...just excitment!)
WE met up with Arian to do a little shopping!


We ended the night watching OU play at a Louie's on Campus Corner!!! A blast to scream and yell with people who "get" OU!!! we won't talk about how we didn't play so well.



GIRLS, seriously, thank all three of you for being so amazing. I always feel more like myself when I am around you guys!! I can't explain how much fun I had and how beautiful and wonderful and hilarious and special you are all to me!!!!

1 comment:

Kyla Roma said...

Just found your blog, it looks like *such* an amazing time! I need a girls weekend, stat!