8/19/2008

fly away...

SO ifs official.....my first hurricane EVER!! Who knew it only took one year of living in Florida to experience the anger from the seas. Oddly( and yes I know this is odd because my husband lectured me on how odd it was when I told him) I am actually kinda excited about the hurricane. Not that I would EVER want anyone to die or anyone's house to be destroyed or anything bad to happen but now that Fay is coming I am kinda excited to see what it will look like and to say I have been through a hurricane. Is that dumb? Don't judge me. It is funny though because apparently this hurricane isn't even a bad one. It is pretty mild and people in Florida are FREAKING out. Someone told me that Walmart is completely out of water. And i am wondering if I am the only normal one who did not stock up on cases of water or if I am the only one who is too naive to take the precautionary steps. Whoops I guess we will find out. But they are saying that it won't be bad enough to knock the power out so I am not too worried. I really hope this hurricane gets the heck outta dodge by Thursday. Sheena and Alison are flying in for the weekend and I AM SO EXCITED!! i hope it works out and they still get to come. These two girls are my favorite in the entire world. Just being with them is such a breath of fresh air for me. I have truly missed hanging out with girls who know you better than you know yourself. That's how these girls are to me. Pray that hurricane Fay will get to steppin!!

No comments: