8/12/2008

LAZY?

what a stinkin horrible word. probably the one thing you would never want to think that you are or have someone call you. but you know i think my adulthood has plummeted me deeply into this sorry state of being. i have realized that while I am 23 and completely healthy, I choose more often than not to sit on the couch and watch whatever genius show i think i need to watch instead of picking myself up from the couch and going outside to be active. well no more. i desire to be more active. now it is just a matter of telling my head to shut up when it tells me it is tired.


we took a love languages test the other day and my top two were words of encouragement and touch. the second on is pretty funny considering I really don't like to be touched all that much. but hey i do enjoy a good hug!

No comments: