1/31/2009

25 Tidbits

So this is spreading like wildfire on Facebook, but I think it better fits a blog actually. So I am going to do it on here instead.

1. I don't know how to whistle. I would probably pay someone a lot of money if they could teach me. No one has been successful.

2. I could literally stare at my husband all day long. Sometimes he catches me staring and I get embarassed. But I CAN'T help it.

3. The clay animation Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer literally gives me the CREEPS and I refuse to watch it with my husband at Christmas.

4. I currently am in a career that I never would have thought I would like and I love it.

5. I am pretty much a girlie girl with most things....but I really think it is fun to get dirty.

6. I will usually try anything once.

7. I usually get super sick anytime I fly or ride in the car for long periods...but I love roller coasters.

8. I am finally at a point where I no longer want the things this world has to offer. And it is a good place to be.

9. I would give anything to have a good enough singing voice to lead worship at a church. It is a passion of mine that I can't fulfill.

10. I really like to figure people out and why they do the things they do.

11. I have this weird love of criminal shows. I think that criminals are fascinating. (that sounds weird....I don't like what they do but I think they are fascinating)

12. I DESPISE the grocery store. Like a lot.

13. I usually leave a trail of shoes throughout our home and it drives my husband nuts.

14. I do not get sick of things. I could watch, do, or read the same thing multiple times and NEVER get tired of it.

15. I love my planner. I don't live by it though. I just like to write things down in it.

16. I tend to be slightly airheaded at times. My friends have dubbed those moments "Mandie moments". I secretly love that about myself.

17. My close friends call me the Dino.

18. I have a very big fear of talking one on one to someone I don't know. Most people would be surprised by this because I usually do talk to alot of people I don't know.

19. I am probably the cheapest person you will ever meet. I LOVE a bargain.

20. I LOVE giving gifts....and usually put a ton of time and energy into selecting them.

21. I am not a very good cook....but I try really hard.

22. I am very bad about putting gas in my car. I have to often pray that God will somehow get my car to a gas station without the gas running out.

23. I love everything to do with real estate. When the housing economy goes back up, I am sure I will, at some point, sell real estate.

24. I do not like to be vulnerable. The thought of people reading this list stresses me out.

25. I am working on number 24. I am trying to be more open and less guarded. This is one of the reasons I started a blog. I think it is helping.

1 comment:

Barry said...

Your brother says he can teach you how to whistle, so get ready for a whistle blowing schooling on the cruise. Oh, I forgot, Jonathan will probably have to ask his brother to go with him on the cruise because you haven't sent your passport to me yet. Hint, Hint