1/04/2009

the wedding!

One of my dear friends Theresa got married on the 20th of December. I mentioned her wedding in an earlier post and just wanted to post a few pictures. We had a ball and she was absolutely stunning. Another successful wedding!! :)



Her tree branch centerpieces..not the greatest picture of them but they were gorgeous. She hung crystals from the different branches. Such a modern wat to decorate for a Christmas wedding without being cheezy about the decor.

the bride..isn't she just adorable!!
her cake table....she had different wine glasses that she put floating candles on....loved it...so beautiful and unique.


the bride and groom sweetheart table. I just love the pinecones and branch theme. Oh yeah and did I mention the reception was in a barn..beautiful





the girls right before the ceremony...LOVE THEM!


me and the bride........what a beauty!!!!





her flowers.....gorgeous.









our customized shirts.........cute idea!!






she also did a pinecone theme...and used them to spruce up the placecard table.....but I took this picture after people started taking their placecards.....it looked beautiful and unique.
Loved this wedding..never really thought I would like a winter wedding....but I loved her creative ideas!!!! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Joshua Nelson!!!!






1 comment:

The Ratpack said...

Wishing you and the Sooners good luck tonight! My parents both went to OU, and I was going to but changed my mind at the last minute, so the school definitely has a place in my heart!

Boomer Sooner!