1/18/2009

Song I am loving this week!!

This is gonna be my new theme for Sundays. I will post the lyrics to songs that really inspire me and also give you information on where to get them. I just love music and I really love actually taking meaning from the words of every song I listen to. So enjoy this first installment of "Songs I am loving this week.


Beautiful, Beautiful
by Francesca Battistelli

Don't know how it is You looked at me
And saw the person that I could be
Awakening my heart
Breaking through the dark
Suddenly Your grace

Chorus:
Like sunlight burning at midnight
Making my life something so
Beautiful, Beautiful
Mercy reaching to save me
All that I need
You are so
Beautiful, Beautiful

Now there's a joy inside I can't contain
But even perfect days can end in rain
And though it's pouring down
I see you through the clouds
Shining on my face

Chorus

I have come undone
But I have just begun
Changing by your grace


If you guys have any songs that just make you stop and say "WOW"...please leave me a comment!!!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

I truly love this song too. It is awesome. I will have to think of a song that makes me go WOW and comment later, this will require some thought.
Alyson