1/31/2009

Blog Award!!!

This is my very first blog award!!! I am beyond excited!! Thank you Natalie from 'The Pettijohns'


Here are the steps:1. Say one nice thing to the man in your life:Hubby-you are a beautiful soul. I LOVE being your wife! God blessed me beyond belief when He gave me such a gem to walk through life with. I adore you. Oh yeah and your dimples make me swoon about 100% of the time!
2. List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life:
Being around people and helping them in some way.
Walking through life with my Jesus.
Having a family.
Being a good wife to my husband.
Trying new things and having new experiences.
Always striving to learn something new everyday and be open minded.


3. Assign 5 other blogs this award:
The Rowe Crew
The Martins
The Ratpack
The Skeens
Real Olive Green
Have fun ladies!

2 comments:

Kendi Lea said...

to # 14: This is true...do you remember when we were camp counselors at that jr. high camp and we had that really long drive to colorado and you threw up,quite graciously, if i may add?

to #9: you DO have a good enough voice!!!!!

The Ratpack said...

Thank you so much! You are too sweet! I love reading your blog!