11/10/2009

BLEH.

Had to fire sombody yesterday. It was my first time in my career to have to actually let someone go.

It was literally one of the worst feelings in the world. I could barely look into his eyes while I was doing it. He was completely deflated. I just kept thinking about how I was taking away his livelihood and how in the economy, it will be such a struggle for him to find another job.

Horrible. And right before Christmas. Gaw.

He did have plenty of opportunities to correct the situation before he was fired. But that doesn't really make me feel better. I wish he would have tried harder.

Today I had to spend the majority of the morning in the pouring rain fixing something. I was soaked and miserable.

Happy Freakin Tuesday.

2 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

So sorry, sweet girl!! My hubby had to do the same thing last we and we were BOTH just sick about it. Totally stinks. Just prayed your day would get better ;).

Courtney said...

That would be hard,I think I would have hated it just as much.