2/19/2009

Over the river and through the woods.....

To Nana's house we go! Yep you heard right. We are heading to Jonathan's grandmother's house this weekend. She lives in Hinesville, Georgia which is 45 minutes away from Savannah, Georgia. I am SO Excited!! Nana is soooo cute and she always makes us feel so welcome! Plus I love watching my husband with her.....there is just something about men with little old ladies!! :) The town is super small and there really isn't anything to do there. Which is just PERFECT for me. I am in desperate need of a break from my normal life right now. Do any of you girls ever over commit your time and realize that months have gone by and you haven't just stopped for even one second? I am such a huge over-committer. I can never say no and I usually don't like to have downtime, but it never fails after a few months of going, going, going......I am TIRED. And I can't think of any better way to relax than heading to Nana's in beautiful Georgia with my way too busy husband. Hope you guys all have the best weekend ever!!! Thank goodness the weekend is almost here!! :)

No comments: