2/06/2009

YEEHAW!!!!!

Some of you may not know this but I spent the first 18 years of my life growing up in a little town in West Texas. HOWEVER, I have sadly never ever been to a rodeo before. I know I know how can I call myself a Texan and not have ever been to a rodeo? Shameful, I know. But tonight, ladies, all of that is going to change. I am going to my first ever rodeo. I am sooooo EXCITED!! my husband seems to think that it is weird that I am really excited to go. I can't wait to see thos bulls a buckin'!!!! And you better believe that I will be wearing my bronze cowboy boots(yes i have bronze cowboy boots and LOVE THEM). It's a good thing I am already spoken for....or I might be tempted to run away with one of thos fearless cowboys!! ;)

1 comment:

The Pettijohn's said...

Love it! We may actually be going to the Fort Worth Rodeo down here this wknd too!!

and I most definately wearing my vintage cowboy BOOTS!!

yee-haw :)