2/22/2009

Did this just happen??

This conversation just happened five minutes ago and it was two good to not save here for blog eternity.....

My husband was watching t.v. while I was playing around in blog world. Out of the quiet silence of both of us doing our own thing........


He says: "I gotta say Hugh Jackman is slowly climbing up the ranks of of my bromance scale...........(yeah you heard that right)

Me: Yeah you are digging him huh?

Him: "Well yeah......I mean Brad Pitt can only act and kill people with his bare hands...Hugh can act, dance, and sing"

Me: "Wait you don't know that Brad Pitt can't dance and sing. Maybe he just hasn't been trained on it yet"

Him: "Hugh has been doing it all his life..........*most dramatic voice ever* I would know......I AM THE ONE WATCHING BARBARA WALTERS....

No comments: