3/29/2009

Sunday Funday

I just love Sundays don't you???!!! They are just so lazy and carefree!!! This Sunday started off with our fabulous church and awesome Sunday school which always puts me in the best mood ever!! Then we headed over to watch a Spring Training baseball game with our best friends. We sat on some blankets on one of the lawns and watched the Braves during one of the most beautiful days we have had in a while.(I may have even got some sun on these pasty white legs of mine! ) When we got home I ran to meet my friend Theresa for our weekly Starbucks date... where I fell in love with their Passion iced tea lemonade.....so incredible!! Now I am just going to do some laundry and hang out with the hubs!!! Does a day get any better!!!! Hope you all had incredible weekends!! :)

No comments: