4/06/2009

Advice

Calling all runners...I need some serious advice. I have been running 5 days a week now for the past 5 weeks. I am officially addicted to running and LOVE IT. BUT I am still such a novice and I need some serious help!! I have been running in just regular old tennis shoes thus far and I am beginning to realize those babies are just NOT CUTTING IT. This week I have started to have some knee pain that I want to nip in the bud before I hurt myself. So Mrs. Frugal has decided to bite the bullet and buy some nice running shoes. Is anybody a runner and if so what brand do you recommend???? HELP PLEASE!

1 comment:

The Ratpack said...

I have New Balance and I really like them. After I went to the foot doctor for my running pains, he told me these in soles to get, and they completely solved the problem! They are called Sof Soles, and I got them at Luke's Locker, but you might be able to find them here: http://www.sofsole.com/