4/06/2009

The strangest dream

I had the weirdest dream the other day. One of those dreams that makes you think what the heck is wrong with me.

The dream started out with me going to visit a friend. As I drive past a 7-11, I see an elderly couople wearing GIGANTIC, puffy, hot pink fuzzy gloves robbing the convenience store. I call the police and proceed to go to work. Then I am leaving work only to find out that I am now being chased by the two senior citizens still wearing those pink gloves. (and when i say huge I am talking like 'Mickey Mouse hands' bigs) I am running away from them and I just remember being so distinctly terrified of the gloves.

I went to a dream site because I was curious as to why my mind would freakishly come up with this strange dream.

Apparently pink in your dream means love, joy, and happiness. However, I don't know why I was so terrified of it.

Elderly people are trying to guide you in the right direction.

Robbery means you are suffering some sort of identity crisis.

Being chased is avoiding a situation.

Basically, the only conclusion I can gather is that the old people are trying to warn me not to wear pink gloves while robbing a 7-11.

Also, maybe I should lay off the crime shows late at night. Sheesh!

No comments: