3/22/2010

Blog Award!







A sweet new friend, Natalie, over at Extraordinary Love awarded me this award the other day!! THANK YOU SO MUCH NATALIE!!

The blog award is so awesome...it makes me laugh because it definitely does not take itself too seriously.

Alright...so the rules go like this:

1. List 6 things you are a master in.
2. Pass it onto 6 bloggers you think are masters at friendship and make blogging awesome.

6 Things I am a "Master" in:

1)Accidentally Beating up my husband. Literally. At least once or twice every day I accidentally hit him or step on his foot, or punch him in the nose with my elbow....He usually has bruises on him from me. Poor guy, the man is a saint for putting up with me.

2)Falling Asleep. Yeah you may be wondering how someone could be a master at falling asleep...but you obviously haven't seen me fall alseep standing up yet......

3) Writing down EVERYTHING in my planner. I LOVE TO DO THIS. So much that sometimes I even write stuff down after I have already done it just because it makes me happy to write in my planner.

4) Laughing at myself. You will NEVER EVER see me take myself too seriously. I am the first one to laugh at myself.

5)Giving thoughtful gifts. Ok so this one really sounds kinda conceited, but I LOVE to give gifts and I try really hard to make sure it is something really special. In fact I even have criteria that make for a great gift that I live by.

6)Messing up Directions. For realz. I have a problem.....I can get lost anywhere...and trust me that just becuase I have a set of directions and a GPS....this does not mean I am in the clear....this sista can still get lost.

Let's see.....now for the wonderful bloggers to give this to...this is hard because there are so many blogs that I just LOVE to read!!!

1) Brittany at Living In the Moment( she has the best writing style)
2) Courtney at With Gratitude( we would so be friends if we lived in the same town!)
3) Lindsay at The Lee Family ( she has the best little craft ideas)
4) Elizabeth at All This and Brains Too! ( usually the things she posts about...I feel the exact same way about)
5) Rachel at Apron Strings( she just CRACKS me up)
6) Kendi at Kendi Everyday( an IRL friend who has the best daily style and who is hysterical!)

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the Award!! I feel like I'm in middle school again at awards day...only I'm actually GETTING an award this time!! lol!
I will get a post together for later today!
Have a great afternoon!
=)

Alissa said...

Congrats on the award...I get lost too it's kind of pathetic actually lol.

Courtney said...

Thank you!!! And yes, we WOULD be friends if we lived in the same town.
And I'm the same way with directions, I will get lost no matter what.

77apronstrings said...

Awww...I'm all verklempt! That is so awesome. We would totally be friends In Real Life. Come to Texas and eat ice cream with me!

Natalie said...

Love your answers : ) It was kind of hard to think of them on the spot!

Brittany Ann said...

Thank you for the award and the compliment, my friend! You are too sweet!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Congrats on the award!!