3/18/2010

Wife of the Year, right here!!

If your husbands are anything like mine, they are ecstatic right now because the Holy Grail of all sports events is here. If you don't know what I am talking about then lucked out in your marriage friends!

The Month of the Madness! My husband is SO GIDDY right now. He LOVES March Madness. He eats, drinks, and breathes it for the entire two weeks.

But my husband is unique in one aspect. He has, ever since I can remember, made a homemade bracket on posterboard that then is hung up on a wall. As the different games play out, he will fill in the bracket accordingly. And he spends hours meticulously drawing out the bracket and making sure everything is perfectly straight and even. I know....extreme, huh?

Well this week he went out of town for school and did not have time to make one before he left. So being the WONDERFUL wife that I am, I volunteered to make it for him.

Friends, I spent FOUR hours on this thing. Trying to make it just like he does, trying to make it perfect. It is now hanging up on our wall waiting for him to come home!! I know, I know......this my friends is TRUE LOVE!!

See the finished product below. And yes, this will hang in our house every day until the Madness is over!!! Oh marriage.







Told you it is HUGE!!


And just so you think I haven't completely lost my mind and turned into a boy....here is a picture of the lovely and adorable shoes I bought yesterday!!! Thank goodness these shoes totally confirm and redeem my girl-ness!

7 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

You ARE a great wife! I am laying with the hubby right now watching the games (obviously not watching since I am blogging) but that the is most he can get out of me.

And the shoes, adorable!

Brittany Ann said...

You ARE a good wife! I love it!

Almost as much as I adore those shoes!

Natalie said...

That is awesome--I'm sure your husband will be very excited when he returns :) Boys and their sports...; )

Lindsay said...

You are so cute! AND WHERE did you get those shoes! LOVE LOVE!

Amy Gene said...

Omgosh my fiance is the SAME WAY! You are so sweet though, I know he will appreciate it.

And I LOVE those shoes!! Where did you get them? They are adorable.

Enjoy your weekend, xoxo.

Newlywed Next Door said...

I just filled out my bracket randomly. Ha!

Nice shoes! :)

Alissa said...

He sounds just like my husband! He would love to have that chart hang on our wall as well.