10/24/2008

24 things!!

Well basically I am bored at work and need to do something...so blogging is always a good pastime. so I thought I would do a post of things I am thankful for....and the number 24 just because it is the 24th day of October.


1. I am thankful that I have a job where I can blog stalk all day long! :)
2. Mallow Creme Pumpkins(I am salivating right now)
3. Target(love this store)
4. My wonderful husband and his dimples.(adorable)
5. My mother and her surprise packages that always come at the right time.
6. My dad and his thoughtful emails reminding me of how paranoid I should be. (Hey it's a scary world)
7. Sports rivalry with my brother(GO RAYS....Boo HORNS)
8. Empire waist anything(love not having to suck in 24 seven)
9. Mexican Food( wish they had more of it in Florida)
10. The beach( glorious though it is......I need to get down there more.)
11. Sushi(God bless those little fish that make my stomach so happy)
12. Caramel Frappucino(Although you may be 700 calories.......you are worth it.)
13. Christmas Lights(They just make me happy)
14. My church( I have some of the best friends in the world that we have met there)
15. Curling up on the couch with a good book.
16. The view from our apartment( and the way you can see the sunset)
17. My precious little car that I have driven since I was 16....may she live forever.
18. The cruise my parents are paying for(Hallelujah!)
19. The Mall of America( I have never been there....but I know that once I go I will be thankful for the mall with that much square feet)
20. Bravo and TLC( without which I would not know how to dress, take care of children, or decorate a house)
21. All my best friends who make my week when they call me.
22. All the chores my husband does without me asking(I am reminded of this everytime I talk to anybody else about their husband...they are always shocked when I tell them what my husband does)
23. Wall flowers( they make my home smell oh so good)
24. And saving the best for last....MY CREATOR to whom I owe my life and joy!!


Hope you guys have a happy Friday and are reminded of all the things you have to be thankful for.

No comments: