10/16/2008

No. Mr High Fructose Corn Syrup...you aren't my friend.

Has anyone seen the new commercials for the high fructose corn syrup lately? You know the guys is eating something really bad and the girl says something about it having high fructose corn syrup in it and not wanting to eat it. He then asks her why she thinks it is bad. She gives the dumbest blank stare. He then proceeds to try to convince her that it is not bad because it is made from corn, has the same ingredients as honey, and is fine in moderation. OH MY.....now I am no doctor or nutritionist, and no I cannot tell you what it is in high fructose corn syrup that makes it terrible for your body, and yes i do still eat it....BUT even little oh business major me is aware enough to realize it is not the greatest thing to put in your body.

So dear Mr. High Fructose Corn Syrup, the unsightly dimples on my rear have sold you out my friend. you aren't fooling anyone.

No comments: