10/13/2008

break out the tissues...

the other day Jonathan and I were cleaning our little apartment. and we stopped working and were being silly and Jonathan was chasing me around our house trying to do something to me that annoys me and I was screaming my head off. and then I had the moment. you married friends know what I am talking about...that moment when you strongly realize that you are married and that life will never get any better than this moment right here. it still surprises me because i get those moments fairly frequently still and one would think that 15 months of marriage would squash any of that newness. but it doesn't. and i love it. probably one of my favorite things about being married is that it constantly surprises me with those realizations of gratitude.

i love you babe. thanks for marrying me. :)

No comments: