11/03/2008

1 MORE DAY!

After tomorrow....the most annoying part of this year will be over. The election will officially be over with. Do you think they purposely make this time miserable so that people won't even care who wins? Because it is working for me. At this point, I don't even care who wins(ok I care a little). Just so long as someone does and we end this madness. Why is it that every commercial always talks about the other candidate instead of themselves. It literally drives me crazy. TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO...and not what the other dude is going to do wrong. Anyways, I have already voted. I did the absentee ballot and avoided all those terrible lines!! It was phenomenal and I will NEVER vote at the booths ever. Talk about wasting so many precious hours voting. Not ok. so anyways three cheers for whoever wins and puts an end to this misery. :)

No comments: