11/25/2008

Chaos

I went to the grocery store yesterday to prepare to cook Thanksgiving dinner. It was absolute chaos....I mean there were turkey cooking pans everywhere...turkey bags falling off of their tower.....a thanksgiving side dish at the end of every aisle. And every person so lost in their own train of thought that people are stopping in the middle of walking.....ramming into my cart. the entire trip made me have great anxiety and I really could not wait to get outta there. Why is it that people completely loose their manners in a grocery store??

Anyways, I cannot wait till my family arrives. T-minus 2 days. Now I just need my house to magically clean itself! :) Happy Turkey Day to everyone!! Hope you all have a blessed day of eating and watching football. (Glorious) See you guys after the holiday.

No comments: