11/19/2008

I'm IT!!!!

I was tagged by Katie over at the Martin Blogspot!!! Katie and I were both in the same engaged small group at church and it has been so much fun to be blog buddies and hear about each other's lives after the altar!! Thanks for the tag, Katie!!! :)

8 TV Shows I love to watch:
1. One Tree Hill(oh my gosh I am addicted ot the Lucas-Peyton love story)
2. The Hills( I know I am so high school)
3. Chuck( Hysterical)
4. Jon and Kate Plus Eight(love those little munchkins)
5. Smallville( one of my favs to watch with the hubby)
6. Designed to Sell
7. House Hunters
8. Giada at Home(love her cooking and she is adorable)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Crispers(excellent little sandwich shop)
2. Abuelo's(love my Mexican)
3. Bonefish( love the Bang Bang Shrimp
4. Chili's(very ordinary but Jonathan and I love it)
5. Mongolian Grill(love the stirfry idea)
6. Panera Bread
7. Any pizza(ok I know this is not really a restaurant but I love pizza)
8. Any Hibachi Steakhouse

8 Things that Happened Today:
1. Got up before the sun came up
2. Froze to death on the way to work
3. Drove a golf cart
4. Felt sick all day
5. Operated heavy machinery
6. Ate a slice of mango-lime pie(mmmmm)
7. Talked to my mom on the phone
8. Met 4 new people

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Changing accounts after Dec. 1st
2. Seeing my family in a week
3. Being in two weddings around Christmas
4.. Christmas......Jesus and presents!
5. My husband to be out of school so we can hang out more!
6. Church every weekend( We love our Sunday School)
7. My family's seven day cruise to the Carribean in May!
8. Being able to have a cat!!

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. A house
2. A Cat
3. A Dog
4. Losing ten pounds magically
5. Being able to fly for free so I can go visit all my dear friends and family
6. A cleaning fairy who would magically arrive and clean my entire apartment
7. An endless allowance for clothes! :)
8. To be able to magically pass on my love for the Lord to everyone I know!

I tag anyone who reads this!! And I would love to know who you are!! (wink, wink, hint, hint!)

No comments: