12/04/2008

Reindeer Games..

I saw this on some random person's blog and thought it was fun!!!!

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Heck yes wrapping paper. There is nothing more fun than coordinating paper, gift tags, and homemade bows. I just love it. But I will probably have to do lots of bags this year because we are flying and they take up less room. :(
2. Tree--Real or Artificial? Artificial....really don't understand the love of real trees(does that make me strange) I like for my trees to look cute and the real ones are always missing half of one side!!
3. When do you put your Christmas tree up? Depends...usually the first part of December but this year i put it up the day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Ummmm....would probably leave it up till March if my husband let me....I LOVE THEM!
5. Like eggnog? YOU BET!!! I already had a bottle of it in the fridge BEFORE Thanskgiving.
6. Do you have a nativity scene? yes two......love them so much......but why is is that Baby Jesus is always reaching His hands up like he is about to speak??? Never understand that......
7. Favorite gift received as a child? oh gosh...I can't even think...ooooh wait I do still remember when i got a Barbie Doll house complete with elevator and work out gym....it was sweet.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad....he is the type of person that buys what he wants when he sees it and so he never really wants anything when Christmas comes around...and HE ALWAYS guesses what you got him before he opens it....so annoying! (love you DAD)
10. Worst Christmas gift? oh gosh......i don't know...i am pretty easy to please. maybe a gift card....don't get me those for Christmas...it seems like a cop out to me.
11. Mail or email a Christmas card? MAIL...speaking of which I need to mail mine today....
12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story...I love it and I love the 24 hour showing of it on Christmas Eve. " You'll shoot your eye out"
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Early...i get stressed out waiting till the last minute
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Heck yes....I have and I will probably do it again.
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? i don't know...i never wanted to eat. it always delayed the presents because my family always made us eat breakfast before we opened presents on Christmas morning...me and Christmas breakfast..yeah we aren't friends.
16. Lights on tree? well usually white but my husband and i picked out colored last year for fun and they are growing on me.
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Can't pick....but the Alvin and the Chipmunks record my mom has always brings a smile to my face(i know but don't laugh it is tradition)
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? I wish I could just magically wrinkle my nose and be there...but we have to travel on Christmas day:(
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer's? of course..... I am an American after all.
20. Angel or Star on Tree top? right now I have a huge bow.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? we always opened Christmas presents on Christmas morning...but I REALLY like the tradition of getting pajamas on Christmas Eve.... I think I will start that on Christmas Eve with my future kids.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People getting caught up in the material and not being thankful for the precious gift of Jesus.
23. Favorite ornament? my nutcracker ornament I got when I was a kid...I still remember the feeling of excitement I got when my parents gave it to me....
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? a vacation...and I am getting that..so it should be a good Christmas!!! :)

I tag anyone who reads this blog to do this...so fun!!!

No comments: