9/24/2008

Daddy's Girl

Two posts in one day...WOW



Happy Birthday Daddy...okay well it wasn't today and in fact it was last Thursday and I meant to do a post dedicated to this special guy in my life......... so here are the top 10 things I love the most about my dad..........

1. He is without a doubt one of the most generous people I have ever known.....he love to give gifts and is just so giving...wish i could learn to be as giving as he is.

2. He loves to just hear my voice and he tells me this on a regular basis.

3. He has gotten sweeter to his entire family the older he has gotten.

4. He doesn't know just how funny/ personable he really is.

5. He has always listened to me. Even when I was little and made stupid arguments that did not make sense, he still listened before he argued back.

6. He give some seriously good hugs and kisses.

7. He would drop anything in this earth to come visit me even for an afternoon if given the chance...and believe me he has.

8. He treats my husband like a son..and calls just to talk....he doesn't like to talk on the phone either, so this is extra special.

9. He always spends WAY too much money on my mom at Christmas and she always gets mad but it is one of my favorite things in the world.

10. I am probably the only person who can make him tear up!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DADDY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY... ONE WEEK LATE!!!

No comments: