9/24/2008

Obsessions

So I was thinking that lately all my posts have been way too sad, depressing, sarcastic, and just not FUN!!!! So I thought what could be more fun than posting all the things that I want/love.....
HERE GOES......









Iwant this living room in my house...NOW!!!!!












Can I please sleep in this room??











Love, love, love a good night at starbucks with Theres for 4 hours....















One Tree Hill....oMY.......addiction..please seek help
love that Peyton and Lucas are back together!!















oh yeah and these boots I really want.....but husband would probably have a heart attack after looking at the price....














this candy really puts me in the mood for fall and I may have just ate an ENTIRE bag in 3 days last week.........


and last but not least these people are my world....


love of my life......he is the greatest person in the world and he makes my joy complete






love this pic...how many bridesmaids does it take to hook a bustle...true dedication from my bestests on my special day!! :)
Welp time to go............

1 comment:

Cara said...

i love the bedroom pic! I want that bedding!